New from Fornetto - Kamado Lento
In the ever-changing environment of outdoor cooking, the consumer constantly has to adopt to new trends within the BBQ-field. The kamado is definitely one of these trends but we are sure that these ceramic grills will stay in our lives for a while. The ceramic Kamado first popped up over 3,000 years ago in East-Asia. Countries like Japan used these wood-fired clay ovens for various dishes. It was not until after World War 2, that the Kamado-trend reached the United States from where it conquered the rest of the world. The big boys have been present in the industry for quite a while now. However, it is about time for Fornetto to show how Italian quality blends in with East-Asian cooking techniques. Introducing Fornetto Lento.
Fornetto Lento (Italian for ‘slow oven’) is the brand-new range of Kamados. As the name suggests this Kamado can be used as an oven due to its ability to control and hold temperatures for various cooking methods. However, that is not only the appliance the Kamado can be used for. This versatile grill can be used for slow cooking, roasting, grilling, steaming, baking, and smoking. In short, the Fornetto Lento can be used for various dishes and due to its ceramic shell it can be used all year round. All good things come in threes. Therefore, Fornetto releases the Lento in three different sizes to ensure pleasure for any outdoor chef.
Fornetto Lento Small Black
With a grill surface diameter of 335mm this Kamado is an accessible model for the chef who prepares dishes for smaller entourages. The connoisseur using the small Lento is ready to cook food from the stars.
Fornetto Lento Medium Red
This model is definitely something for the griller that wants to step up the game. This red eye-catcher has a grill surface diameter of 380mm that is large enough for good fish and tender cuts of meat. This Lento comes with the same no-rust top air ventilation, #304 stainless steel lower air vent, locking device, and heat-proof handle.
Fornetto Lento Large Black
The giant under the Fornetto Lento series. This model has a grill surface diameter of 470mm. This big boy is made for the seasoned outdoor cooking home chefs. From brisket to pizza, and from steamed fish to spare ribs. This kamado can turn any dish into an instant success!
- Weather proof aluminium (no-rust) top air ventilation with numbered graduations
- #304 stainless steel lower air vent
- Locking device and fibreglass cushioned sealing tap to secure air leaks.
- Fornetto cushioned heat proof handle
- 5mm #304 stainless steel grill
- Matt enamel cast iron ash filte
- Support legs with black high temp coating
- 5mm #304 stainless steel grills and grill holder frame
- 2x half moon ceramic heat deflectors are included
- Matt enamel cast iron ash filter
- #304 stainless steel chip feeder access port and tube
- #304 stainless steel accessories: Grill Lifter & Ash Rake.
- Bamboo timber side shelves
- Support legs with 4 lockable castors